Monday, November 24, 2008

merry christmas to me...

okay, here are the two that i ordered that were a little more neutral, don't you love them???

this is an up close of the cross pendant...love it... thanks karen!!!

i just bought the most beautiful necklaces from my friend karen. these come in every color you can imagine and she is even making me a "special request" for my mother for christmas... surprise mom!! anyway, i thought i'd share with you my new obsession and if you are interested in ordering one, let me know. i am sure they will ship in time for christmas!!!

if you are interested in these necklaces contact karen at funky junk designs.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!

Funky Junk Designs said...

Thanks for the plug girl-you tryin' to get some free jewels or somethin'???

Just kidding!!! The cross is so cute! I love it because it is in the "earthy tones" you asked for which is so different then the bright tones I have used in the past. I need to order some more of the crosses and stuff-maybe some flowers and fluer de lies's too-whatch think???

Anonymous said...

yea!!! Thank you Spank, its beautiful.....It looks like I may be ordering more from your friend, I see she might be getting fluer.. de lies's, sounds fun. Ask her if she can do the fluer de in blacks & whites etc. love you!

The Wife said...

Very pretty! You did good!

CindyDianne said...

They are super cool!

Carrie said...

I'm lovin your new bling bling and I'm lovin those adorable pictures of your cute kiddos!

Train Wreck said...

What? I know I left a comment here? Gah! I will say it again! I love your little necklaces! How thoughtful of yourself!I will check her out, (again he he!)
Did someone say Fleur de leis? That is my birthmark! lol!

Us said...

Love them very much!!! Can you send me the info on ordering? xo Keli

Lara said...

looooooooooooove them! how are you? hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! does your friend have her own site? i would love to check out more of her necklaces and possibly order some as well. thanks!