i know that it will take me more than one attempt at getting a great picture of all four of our kids for our christmas card, so i started today... this is not what i wanted them to wear, but i haven't gone shopping yet, this is what was pulled out of the closets... we will see, i like them, but might not be in love with them yet...
i love paypay's pink head band and flower. she is too cute. i know that christmas pics for us will take more than one shoot too! don't ya just love it! I think the pic of all the kids turned out great! :)
Oh I love little P's outfit! hahaha! That should be sent out on every card! Your kiddos are the cutest! I can't wait to get my Cristmas card in the mail!! he he!
thank you all so much for your encouraging words, you all know how hard of a struggle it has been for me to "get" this photography stuff!! i am no where near great yet, but i really feel like i am getting the hang of it! and i would be honored to have the chance to take pictures of your families!! and meg... you are close enough! we can work something out, i'd get more enjoyment out of taking that precious baby picture than you know!!!
Thank you for checking in at my blog, "You may be a Pony Cousin, if..." I have carefully considered all of the factors and have determined that there are bloggers out there who are just as "horse crazy" as the Pony Cousins. However, i have found many, many bloggers who have taken "horse crazy" to new heights!
Check in to the blog: http://kjmiddleoftheroad.blogspot.com/2008/11/who-will-be-pony.html Find out if you have what it takes to be a Pony Cousin!
I am sooo jealous of your camera ability. I have taken a little photography class and I still take HORRID pictures! You know...if you’re ever in the Dallas area....ha! Your kiddos are adorable and as the newer post of today...Being a full time mommy is incredibly hard work. My kids were truly, truly little dolls but there were days when I threatened them with daycare. As for your hubby, we will always love our partners but there will be days when liking them is just not happening. Anyone who tells you otherwise lives in an alternative universe. (Or is on a really good antidepressant ha!) That's what makes your blog so enjoyable. You are R-E-A-L!!!!
15 comments:
i love paypay's pink head band and flower. she is too cute. i know that christmas pics for us will take more than one shoot too! don't ya just love it! I think the pic of all the kids turned out great! :)
Oh I love little P's outfit! hahaha! That should be sent out on every card! Your kiddos are the cutest! I can't wait to get my Cristmas card in the mail!! he he!
OH...my....goodness!!! YOU totally need to come take pictures of my grandbaby Brooklyn!!!! I can't wait for my Christmas card too!!!
Your kids are so cute. I love Paysli's outfit. I so wish you were closer to take my kids picture. You are doing an awesome job.
thank you all so much for your encouraging words, you all know how hard of a struggle it has been for me to "get" this photography stuff!! i am no where near great yet, but i really feel like i am getting the hang of it! and i would be honored to have the chance to take pictures of your families!! and meg... you are close enough! we can work something out, i'd get more enjoyment out of taking that precious baby picture than you know!!!
That's how I feel about most of my pictures....like them but don't love them. Every once in awhile I'll get that lovin' feelin'!
Pictures with kids always frustrate me! But these are really good! Your kids are beautiful!
Love Paysli's outfit - this pic says she can hold her own with those bog brothers!
Where do I sign up for you to take pics of my boys??????
Hey I was trying to see if you happened to be online right now. Send me a comment or message if you are-or call
check your email, are you busy this evening say around 6,
Thank you for checking in at my blog, "You may be a Pony Cousin, if..."
I have carefully considered all of the factors and have determined that there are bloggers out there who are just as "horse crazy" as the Pony Cousins. However, i have found many, many bloggers who have taken "horse crazy" to new heights!
Check in to the blog: http://kjmiddleoftheroad.blogspot.com/2008/11/who-will-be-pony.html
Find out if you have what it takes to be a Pony Cousin!
I am sooo jealous of your camera ability. I have taken a little photography class and I still take HORRID pictures! You know...if you’re ever in the Dallas area....ha! Your kiddos are adorable and as the newer post of today...Being a full time mommy is incredibly hard work. My kids were truly, truly little dolls but there were days when I threatened them with daycare. As for your hubby, we will always love our partners but there will be days when liking them is just not happening. Anyone who tells you otherwise lives in an alternative universe. (Or is on a really good antidepressant ha!) That's what makes your blog so enjoyable. You are R-E-A-L!!!!
oh I think the outfits are perfect!
they are awesome...you did a really good job...but having ADORABLE kids to take pictures of makes your job alot easier!!!
Post a Comment