well, one day last week his principal made a tiny little comment about his hair being long, and baylen came home in tears, telling me how he had disappointed his principal and would i please cut his hair... short! i think i cut through tears, i hated it! i LOVED his hair long, i am so sad, he looks so different. i mean he is still one of the most handsome kids my eyes have ever seen, but still... his hair...
heath came home and threw trash out before he had seen baylen, and he actually jumped, he said it looked like we stuffed a dead body in our trash can and all you could see was hair!! that' a lot of hair, that no longer rest on my baby's head... i need therapy... not to mention my mother is going to KILL me...
sorry mom, but he made me do it! darn people pleasers... i even tried to convince him that his principal had no style and maybe we needed to send him to what not to wear, but he didn't fall for it...


10 comments:
still a cutie!!!! and who is the principal to say that anyway? i find it hard to believe it would be distracting to other students?? he shouldn't have said anything to him. if it was really a problem, he should have called you or you husband to talk about it.
He is still so handsome. My daughter is a real people pleaser as well. She always wants to do what makes others happy.
That's okay remember it will grow. He is still a very handsome young man. By the way, you did a really good job cutting it.
He's a good lookin' kid! I totally do not agree with that principal! Who is he to say anything to him? It's hair!
I love his name!
I bet the principal is BALD!!! But in the principals defense, ok I got no defense it was just dumb of him!! Great job cutting it and he is TOTALLY a cutie... love the jeans!!!
I love this hair cut! They would even be cute bald if that was the case!
I left you something on my blog, just to let you know how much I love yours!
he's still a cutie patootie with short hair!
What happened to "ask a sista?" He still is handsome! I may need to have a little chat with the principal! THe nerve! My poor boy! You tell him to tell the principal next time "Auntie Trainwreck" will be at school! With her new DO!
Baylen will always be handsome, with or without long hair. its that spanki jr. personality that no one will ever take frome him that makes him one of four of the most beautiful children I know. Love ya'll mom
Post a Comment