she thought she was so big with her own perfume...
and was thrilled to find a little purse with a zebra in it, but she calls it her donkey... and DO NOT try to tell her different!!
then the boys got home and everyone got to diggin'...
hold up... this is for me! an emergency chocolate first aide kit!! boy does trainwreck know me or what!!!
wait a minute, what is in there for pacen???
everyone kept digging and finding more, but pacen had found all he was interested in...
not even candy to distract him...
he is ready to start roping, he wants to go get on his horse right away...
the boys kept saying who is the person that sent this to us? and i would tell them, mommy's friend from the blog, auntie kim, and they were ready to get in the car and go to her house to thank her. they would say over and over, she is the nicest auntie ever! so guess who is coming to auntie kim's for the summer? pacen is ready to take notes from your husband trainwreck, get ready!!! and paysli said she will help you cook in the kitchen, and well, me, i plan on soaking in the sun enjoying the scenery!!! thanks again, auntie kim, you're the BEST!!!


4 comments:
Oh Look at my "far away family!" I was smiling the whole way through your post! I love that Pacen loved his rope!The glove dontcha just love it! lol, Paisleys zeb...donkey makes a noise if you squeeze it? I didn't know untill I was checking out. I am so happy everyone liked their goodies. You are all welcome here anytime. Load up. I looked for finger paint, darn if I couldn't find any....hahahaaha. Love you all! Hugs to all my kiddos! You are all the quietest extended ffamily ever, never here a peep from you! hehe
Auntie Trainwreck
That is the coolest computer relationship ever!!! Your a lucky duck!
How incredibly sweet! Isn't the world a great place! I love how these relationships can develop over the internet!
Train Wreck rocks!
Aw, it was so sweet to see Pacen so excited to get the rope! Can't wait to see him learn the skills to be cowboy! ;)
Post a Comment