i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE every single one!!! especially the one of them jumping!!!!!
i'm a big fan of the faded look too! i've been leaning towards that alot in my processing lately!
and i dont remember if i answered your question: my 50mm f/1.8 is my go-to lens, but right now i'm thinking about a 35mm f/2. (i shoot nikon, but i'm sure canon has one if you go to check it out) i liked the wider angle but with still a relatively wide aperture.
that pay pay is a lucky girl to have three older brothers to look out for her!
these are darling photos.
You might want to update your blog links to reflect my blog address, acatinmylap.blogspot.com, to combine cabin chronicles and Calico Cat Press into one yummy blog.. Thanks for listing me! Love, Dana
Loving the pics... my favorite is the one of them jumping...and the one of all of them by the tower... and the...well heck, I love them all!!! Which lens did you use?
hey! nice elves!! heehee... i've only messed with templates a few times so dont know if i'll be much help! i'm not sure how you put the photo in there, but what you can do is click on the photo of the kids and then 'control T' (for a pc, if you're a mac user then i dont know!) which is the 'free transform' tool. it should able you to decompress your little elves into properly sized children by grabbing and dragging the corners of the photo to the proper size. my dad works in graphic arts and he doesn't like the free transform tool though b/c he says it CAN distort a photo, but hopefully this will able you to UNdistort it??
This is the first time I have visited your blog. Your children are adorable! I think the pics are great but I know nothing about photography. Cute holiday cards.
Your kids are gorgeous. I love all of them but, especially the one of them jumping. I can't beleive how much your kids have grown since I first started reading your post.
love them. as always, i want to steal them and take them home and take their pictures and hang their pretty faces in my house. great job...super beautiful kiddos
you said you resized the photograph, I would guess you didn't constraint the proportions when you resized it. And the original format as skinnier than an 8 x 10 so when it resized, it stretched the x axis to make it wide enough, resulting in elfin magic for your christmas photo.
Or maybe it was the y axis. I always get them mixed up.
On a mac you can hold the shift key down while resizing to constrain proportions. On others I'm not sure, but also in most photo editing and for sure Photoshop, there is a box you can check to constrain proportions in the image resize box.
I just came back from looking at your pictures! They are super fine!!!! I love the one with the border. Is that the one you picked?? Madeline was so happy "Pacen" was tinkling with her. She doesn't say tininkling, but tinkling...we have been teasing her that she was tinkling on the gym floor. Hee Hee! All we hear is Pacen this and Pacen that and well somemore Pacen! Both of those kidddos legs had to have been hurting. How cute. I was hoping you would make it back in the cafeteria to see Pacen on the video. By the way...One of my favoites of ALL of Karens necklaces is the beaded flower one.:)
19 comments:
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE every single one!!! especially the one of them jumping!!!!!
i'm a big fan of the faded look too! i've been leaning towards that alot in my processing lately!
and i dont remember if i answered your question: my 50mm f/1.8 is my go-to lens, but right now i'm thinking about a 35mm f/2. (i shoot nikon, but i'm sure canon has one if you go to check it out) i liked the wider angle but with still a relatively wide aperture.
that pay pay is a lucky girl to have three older brothers to look out for her!
these are darling photos.
You might want to update your blog links to reflect my blog address, acatinmylap.blogspot.com, to combine cabin chronicles and Calico Cat Press into one yummy blog.. Thanks for listing me! Love, Dana
Loving the pics... my favorite is the one of them jumping...and the one of all of them by the tower... and the...well heck, I love them all!!! Which lens did you use?
Great shots. The card picture did make me laugh. They were a little.... um.... stocky.
hey! nice elves!! heehee... i've only messed with templates a few times so dont know if i'll be much help! i'm not sure how you put the photo in there, but what you can do is click on the photo of the kids and then 'control T' (for a pc, if you're a mac user then i dont know!) which is the 'free transform' tool. it should able you to decompress your little elves into properly sized children by grabbing and dragging the corners of the photo to the proper size. my dad works in graphic arts and he doesn't like the free transform tool though b/c he says it CAN distort a photo, but hopefully this will able you to UNdistort it??
sorry if i'm no help!!
PS - i LOVE that template! mind if you ask where you got it?
and also, do you know about
www.coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com
she has free actions and templates!
This is the first time I have visited your blog. Your children are adorable! I think the pics are great but I know nothing about photography. Cute holiday cards.
Meemaw aka Marchelle's mom.
heeheehee...my mom....
no, your eyes are not playing tricks on you - it looks lots better now!
Your kids are gorgeous. I love all of them but, especially the one of them jumping. I can't beleive how much your kids have grown since I first started reading your post.
love them. as always, i want to steal them and take them home and take their pictures and hang their pretty faces in my house. great job...super beautiful kiddos
I didnt know that elves got to be this cute. All i have around here are trolls!
elfin magic, just guessing:
you said you resized the photograph, I would guess you didn't constraint the proportions when you resized it. And the original format as skinnier than an 8 x 10 so when it resized, it stretched the x axis to make it wide enough, resulting in elfin magic for your christmas photo.
Or maybe it was the y axis. I always get them mixed up.
On a mac you can hold the shift key down while resizing to constrain proportions. On others I'm not sure, but also in most photo editing and for sure Photoshop, there is a box you can check to constrain proportions in the image resize box.
Wow girl, those are TOO cute! You did such a great job! They look like they are ready to walk out of a Gap ad too, hee hee!
i have no answers for your dilemma, i just thought i'd tell you that i love the jumping pic. very cute.
oh my gosh....i love them all!!! you did an awesome job!!! we have been trying to get a few ourselves..just haven't got "the" one!!!!!
I just came back from looking at your pictures! They are super fine!!!! I love the one with the border. Is that the one you picked?? Madeline was so happy "Pacen" was tinkling with her. She doesn't say tininkling, but tinkling...we have been teasing her that she was tinkling on the gym floor. Hee Hee! All we hear is Pacen this and Pacen that and well somemore Pacen! Both of those kidddos legs had to have been hurting. How cute. I was hoping you would make it back in the cafeteria to see Pacen on the video. By the way...One of my favoites of ALL of Karens necklaces is the beaded flower one.:)
Love them all, they are fantastic
Those are absolutely adorable! You have skillz!
Those turned out awesome! I can't get anywhere close to that with my three crazy boys...
Post a Comment