Saturday, November 15, 2008

i still can't feel my fingers...

the fall-ball select team is now finished...

we just spent the entire day having a baseball tournament in the freezing cold!!! i know, i know, to all you up north, you are just rolling your eyes and calling us a big sissy, but to us it was COLD!!! but they boys kept on playing and they did great...

they played three games, and to our surprise, all three were really close...

we all stayed bundled up and kept cheering them on...

what a great way to end the season! i am so proud of both my boys, they showed such improvement...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Spanki - Thanks for posting those pics! It was sooo cold! We came home and fixed a big pot of chili and took hot bubble baths! Sweet Jake is already asleep! See you later (maybe in Sunday School tomorrow?)! Tracy

Dana and Daisy said...

Aaawe Spanki! How cold was it? We felt really cold here today too, but the temps were not THAT bad. Just coupled with the wetness and the wind, it felt really cold. Brrr. Winter is here! hey, just in time for Christmas, too! :)

Us said...

HI! Great pictures and just so ya know, they can call us sissy's if they want, I HATE the cold too! Its very cold here!! Glad your boys had a good time!

Heidi said...

That looks like a beautiful day!!! Yesterdays high here was 34. *grin* the low last night was 21..
I mailed you cuz I need your address - got somthing for you. :)

The Wife said...

I agree with ya, it is cold. I sat inside most of the day with the heater on, covered in a blankie! I am a wuss and proud of it!

The boys looked like they had a great time.

Susan said...

It's over! Don't you feel free! This was our first free weekend. We went to the SuperBowl Wed. night. We lost 13 to 12. Ben was still happy cause he still got a Runner Up SuperBowl trophy. It's all about the trophies!

Anonymous said...

great pics, Spanki! I really love the emotion in the first one.
Isn't it fun being a mom to boys?!

Lara said...

hi spanki! love the baseball pics of the boys! i completely understand. it is a different kind of cold than in the north. we had a football game and it came a monsoon. i was soaked to the undies. thank God it was not too cold, unlike today, with a high in the 40's and a low in the 20's. just wanted to stop and say hi and check on you and your family. have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hey Spanki - Could you please send me the pics of Jake and the group pics to my school email? I would really appreciate it!!!

Did you and Heath decide for sure if y'all will be going to the thing at Bubba and Marvin's on Saturday? Tracy

CindyDianne said...

Hi Spanki, It looks like you had a great weekend!

Did you decide whether or not to participate in the cookie swap?

Train Wreck said...

Ha! Our ball season ended a while ago, now we're playin soccer! brrrrr! I think Ballet sounds good right about now! I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind....