Wednesday, November 12, 2008

cheater, cheater, and a cake eater...what???

do you see anything funny about this picture?? i walked up behind my son who was doing his homework and singing a tune... to find this...

do you notice that one has the name brylen on it and the other has the name pacen on it? there is no way he is copying his brothers homework huh??? well, look closely, pacen had erased an answer on #1, and did a poor job of it, so this could confuse one such individual to not know which answer was the right one, so to circle both was the only logical solution....

once the flash went off, he knew he had been caught...

he looked a little guilty the way he ran and hid his face!!





i just ordered this cute little advent calendar, and when it came in, it got me in the holiday spirit, so we decided to bake a cake...

paysli was my "helper"...

we are ready for the smell of turkey in the oven and the sound of football on the TV!!!

16 comments:

Jen said...

I am glad that my daughter isn't the only one that ends up with the chocolate everywhere. She is adorable. Did his brother give him the homework or was he being sneaky about it? lol

spanki said...

oh... he was being sneaky!! that boy is too much like his daddy! mommy would NEV-ER do anything like that!!!

Dana and Daisy said...

are they in the same class?

I have heard of twins having to be in separate classes because one will depend on the other.

I am getting in the spirit for Christmas already too! Ooh, fudge sounds good!

Carrie said...

Oh...so funny! What did you do? Cute tree! Only 43 more days till Christmas! We are actually watching a Christmas movie tomorrow night. Dec. goes by so fast, so we are starting early!

Lacie said...

I am like you... I can smell the Turkey now... I love the holidays!

Scrappy Girl said...

Paysli looks like a good helper! Caught Brylen in the act...how did he get hold of the copy?

Us said...

Ok, that was hilarious! Love it! And Paysli is adorable even with chocolate all over her face!

The Wife said...

What is a brother good for if you can't copy his answers! Sneaky snake!

The tree is cute. I love the holidays. Can't wait to cook my bird!

Train Wreck said...

Hahaha You should have copy & pasted his little mug to a Wanted poster! Then put it on your page! He he! I bet he doesn't do that again! Blogged is way worse than time out. Sooooo pleeaaasse say you are coming to Vegas? c'mon you know you want to...

Unknown said...

you've got your hands full with Bry, you've got to love it.

Pay Pay just needs a bigger spoon ha! ha!

Anonymous said...

Hi Spanki!!!

Meg said...

Awh, sweetie! Adorable pictues of your amazing kiddos...kids...kids..kids..what are you going to do...sigh...

Oh yea...NEVER underestimate the sneakiness!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hey! Great blog you have here! I will be back, your children are beautiful! Your photographs are stunning..and you tell it like it is! I admire that! :)

Heidi said...

LOL its the age they are at!! :) I want to help that little cutie make a cake!!!! My boys would lick the dang floor if any got on it -at least she has some manners!! LOL

Heidi said...

From my camera... I have a cannon mini... LOVE IT.. I want to get 'into' photog.. but dont have the $$ for a great camera... so it will have to be a dream.

Lacy said...

So cute...Love the calender, cake and cheating!!!