Saturday, November 8, 2008

who's out there??

alright, i have been finding out that there are more of you reading this blog than i could even imagine! and i have started questioning myself and the way i post. the thing is... on this blog i am real!... all me!... what you see, and hear is what you get! i thought that i might should reconsider how and what i post, but i won't. i am who i am and i will not shade myself to appease anyone. i am a mom of four great children that i feel so blessed with, but there are times, like most all women, that i feel like hanging them by their toes and if i feel like saying it... i will! you should still know in your heart that i am a good mother and say things in fun or exhaustion that i never would really do. the same goes with my husband, i love him with my whole heart and cherish that he chose me to be his life partner, but there will be days that i will not have that lovin' feeling, and i may share that with all of you, but in no way does that mean that i am not in love with my family, so please take it for what it is and do not try to make it something it isn't. and most importantly, i am head over heels in love with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and that will never falter. but i will not pretend to be better than i am, i will not be something in the public eye that i am not at home, i may say things or do things i will not hide. that is me and by reading this blog, you are choosing to see the real me. i am still very young, and i still have a lot of " finding" myself, and this is where a big part of my life is unfolding, and i am honored that you have decided to follow me on my journey. i have made some of the best friends that i could have ever asked for by starting this blog and i look so forward to making more. so i wether you let me know you are reading the chronicles of daily life, or not, i want you all to know that i appreciate each and every one of you and consider all of you a friend. thanks for stopping by and if you don't watch it i might have to start calling you out... tracy!!... missy!!...cheryl!!

you know i'm playin' girls... you keep on stalkin'!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is fun to look at, with the great photos of your beautiful kids. I enjoy the reading, as well. Blog who you are... it's more fun and interesting that way!

Anonymous said...

I am one of those that reads your blog. I am always interested in reading what other young mothers are going through and I love your photography which is something that I have a burning desire to learn more about. I enjoy reading blogs where people are real about who they are. Hope you don't mind me eavesdropping.

Anonymous said...

Hey Spanki - Call me out all you want sister! I am a self admitted blog stalker and wouldn't have it any other way!

Had a great time last night....had a twinge of a um well headache this morning - but nothing that a little Starbucks couldn't help!

I appreciate your honest and your "realnes." I can totally relate to everything you posted!

Have a good one....I am off to take my daughter on a "semi" chaparoned date tonight! Yikes!

Tracy

Susan said...

Try not to worry what others think of you! Be true to yourself.

Marchelle said...

GOOD POST! i think a lot of us feel the same way, i know i do!! sometimes i worry/wonder if a certain person will think less of me for a sarcastic comment or what not, but i always say, if you dont like it, dont read it!

Lisa said...

Thanks for keepin it real!

I just found your blog, but I've added it to my daily list. I think you are very creative, which is great, but I think what I most like is the fact that you are real....and funny....that helps too ;-)

Funky Junk Designs said...

Well, you just can't get more real then we all did last night! It was so much fun, we have to have another girls night soon-it has been really fun getting to know you in person and not just through my blog stalking!

Funky Junk Designs said...

Maybe so.................

we are pretty pitiful! One drink and this momma's done, through, ready for bed!

Us said...

Love this! And I love your blog! I think a blog is where we are supposed to be REAL! I do try to keep mine light and friendly but there may be a day when I want to rant and rave! Hopefully I won't offend anyone, but we can't please them all, can we? I've made ton's of friends blogging and I would love to meet them all someday!

Cheryl said...

Well, okay . . . . I've been called out . . . I AM a blog stalker. But I am a good blog stalker! You are on my daily blog list. I love watching you and your precious childen grow! Oh, and being "real" is not a bad thing!

Pony Girl said...

That is so fun...your stalkers are out of the closet! ;)

I'm not a stalker, I'll openly admit I read your blog as often as I can! I love catching up on your family, your photography journey, and general fun kid-raising adventures. You are very real and down to earth!! Thanks for being you!

Lacie said...

ha,ha... too funny! I bet there are still some of those "stalkers" that won't fess up! You will never know how many people read your blog.. but you have a good start!

The Wife said...

I don't think we would expect you to be anything but yourself. That's who we return everyday to read about. You, sista!

Amy said...

I will admit that i have been stalking too. You are on my daily blog list. I am a closet blogger. I mostly blog for myself and a couple of my friends follow.

I love your posts and you photos.

Lara said...

Amen,honey! say what you mean and mean what you say...that was the motto of my gracious southern lady of a mother, grace. i am so happy to find someone that has a blog similar to mine in the sense that it is a family blog and i post what i think as well. please stop by and check our blog out. i look forward to reading your blog in the future. if you don't mind, i will tag it on my page so i can go to it easily and follow your precious family. have a great rest of the week! ~Lara