my husband is now hired back with his old company adjusting for insurance companies, so yesterday he left here at 6:15 am and got home at 9:45 pm. this was the first time i had to have a "normal" afternoon without him. i threw pork chops in the crock pot and headed out the door...i had to get two boys to football practice at 5:30 and one across town to baseball at 6:00, then had to pick everyone up at 7:30...WARNING: if you live in this town... and see a big "ol white suburban driving like a bat out of hell... clear the streets, this momma has to get to her babies!! we got home, they showered while i steamed rice and heated up canned green beans (i was desperate) we all had dinner, read our bible verses while i cleaned up dinner and tucked everyone into bed... i think i did an alright, by myself, job... we CAN do this!!!
today, my sweet husband took the boys to school and played with paysli and let me sleep in, they picked out bracelets that would "match" his outfit... i crawled out of bed at 9:15!!! and found this waiting me... oh, i know there will be coffee in heaven...
now... here i sit drinking my coffee in my pajama pants and beloved crocks, gearing up for another day!


7 comments:
Cute Crocs! Have you seen the ones that are fleece lined? I want them. Bad.
is there anything better than coffee, crocs, and a hubby who lets you sleep in??? =)
I know that soooooooooo tired feeling!
What a sweet husband;)
Enjoy your coffee!
Yes you did well my dear!! Good for you!! I have somthing REALLY funny on my blog - come check it out baby!
you're super lucky you don't have to be at work at 7:30 every day. :) i feel ya though...i love a moment in pjs with coffee.
Oh...we should've hung out together! I absolutely can not get back into the swing of things! What's wrong with us!? Maybe we need to do a Richard Simmons video or go to the track!
I have been discombobulated...(i know that's not a word, but i am using it anyway!)...I don't know if it was the storm or just me but either way... I need to get it back together! Love the post and tell Heath to call Jon and let him know that husbands can do sweet things for their wives, they may even be rewarded! LOL
Post a Comment