Tuesday, September 30, 2008

get ready...

guess what i am doing tomorrow??? going shopping for a certain little something, well 5 little somethings...for my GIVEAWAY!!! so if you haven't put your name in hurry, i will draw five names on thursday. more info on the "have i told you lately" post below!!

so as i sit here tonight, working at my computer... i hear a the sound of excitement from behind me... i spin my chair around to find this...

my husband brought home the mounts of the twins deer from last season. they were as excited to get them back as they were to go hunting for them!

they compared length and points and size (this sounds like typical males...)

then i noticed one of the boys "riding" his mount... i think i should stop now, this story sounds somewhat dirty...

9 comments:

Susan said...

Awesome! You need a bigger house for all your boy's mounts - that does sound dirty! Anyway...I'm back. Come on over!

Jill said...

Okay--so maybe I am a little jealous! Those bucks are HUGE!! Is that their first one(s)? WOW is really all I can say!!

Train Wreck said...

Crack me up! THose are some nice bucks!! Awesome! good job, little gun toting nephews!! THose boys are so handsome!!

Scrappy Girl said...

Such a boy thing...glad I have girls...Dr. Hubby has been told that anything mounted must go to his office. LOL!

Dana and Daisy said...

boys will be boys and all.

Those are some awesome racks though. Did they really bag those themselves?

Al the deer I see are in city limits so there is no shooting allowed. But several get bagged by unsuspecting drivers every year.

Carrie said...

You are BAD!!!!

JMHickerson said...

WOW! They shot some nice bucks! That's just awesome, wish my first buck or even second was that big :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, we are officially neighbors!!!!!

Heidi said...

LOL - Nice deer baby! LOL have I rubbed off on you a bit spanki? Those are some beautiful bucks! Does hubby bow hunt or gun hunt?