i never knew how dumb i was until this puppy showed up. i have been in tears half the weekend! my poor family, heath actually took all the kids...on his own free will, to ride the golf cart and give me time to myself to re-group! that's pretty sad... but i am slowly but surely getting it...
i took this picture while i was waiting on all 40 of the deacons to get in their places and thought it turned out so cute, i was just playing with the editing, i still have so much to figure out...

now... i will show you the picture of the deacons, it is unedited, most all of my pictures are...but, hopefully that will soon be changing... i want you to notice something...
we are outside!!! yippe!! last minute they decided it would be too hard to take all the sound equipment off the stage and so outdoors it was!!!


7 comments:
spank the picture of the kiddos outside of the Church is so cute... I love how the sun shines down on them...
I am so glad the deacons were good with having the picture outside...no lighting issues...it turned out GREAT! I know they will be proud to put that in the church directory!
The photo turned out nicely!
I know in time you will learn PS, but it can overcome you for sure! Just hang in there :)
Look at you! Mrs. Soon to be Professional Photo Editor! LOL! I have Corel, so I won't be of any use to you. I have just "faked" my way through it! It is something you just have to play with. Check out Nine Acres, she has tips and really helps explain it where you actually understand what she is saying!! Good luck to you!
Blow me over...I truly can't believe it! They ARE outside! You did so good and the pic of the boys is priceless! It really is a treasure! Although, you need to edit Mr. Ward out of there! Sorry Dave, nothing personal!
What a great job you did! That looks like a pro shot - and the one of the kids is great! They look SO tiny in front of that huge steple!! LOL
It turned out fabulous! Yay for outside. Which is where I am headed WITH MY NEW LENS RIGHT NOW!
lady friend! good job. can't wait to see what you can do in PS. i have a love hate relationship with it for sure! good luck. i wanna see more! :) love ya.
Post a Comment