Tuesday, September 2, 2008

i've been challenged...


over at cindydianne there has been a challenge, almost a dare, and i don't pass up a good dare! so here you go cindy!

my to do list...

1. finish washing the sheets and put them back on bed.

2. put shoes in closet, lead by example, my kids will NEVER get it if i don't either, arghhh!

3. pick a book and go with it! my goodness, i really can't stay focused if i am reading "the five love languages of children", "four seasons of marriage", and "the marriage you've always wanted" and i have on order "the excellent wife"... you'd think my marriage was in the dumps! (as i have said before, it's good, not perfect, there is no time to get comfy and let your guard down in this world today, satan awaits a comfortable marriage and luke warm christians)!

4. what you can not see is the large pile of laundry that waits to be folded just behind me, so let me show you what one weekend of no laundry gets me...


Here is the challenge:

1. WITHOUT CLEANING UP, take a picture of the floor on your side of the bed or post a picture of the nightstand on your side of the bed. Wherever you collect things. Then, post it. Come on, don't even try to pretend I am alone on this one. Let's see it!

2. Tell us about the To Do List that is associated with it.

3. Come back here and let us know that you have played along.

4. Do all this by Saturday, September 6th at 10PM. Central Time, y'all! The winner will be announced on Sunday.


Those of you who are brave enough to play will be entered into a drawing for some of these. Oh, and if you advertise my challenge on your blog, I'll enter your name twice in the drawing. Just let me know you've done it.

alright, got it?? go on over and sign yourself up, the prize is some adorable little candles! can't wait to find a place in MY HOME for those to sit!!

8 comments:

CindyDianne said...

Ok Spanki. I'll be honest. When I saw the area next to you bed, I was like "Oh, she's got no game"

Then, I saw your laundry.

You have all kinds of guts!

My hat is off to you, my friend!!!

Consider yourself entered x 2

Train Wreck said...

Hey what? It was my IDEA!! How come she gets in x 2!! I'm tellin...ok sorry forgot, I am an adult. LOL!! Spank you would win if it was for the most pefect floor! We all know you are an interior designer!! Gotta go , I am laying new carpet in my room, and have to set up the bedroom set I just bough...I mean make my bed.

Dana and Daisy said...

I thought the same as cindydianne. I was like, oh that girl is not being real with us.

Then you showed us the laundry. bless your little pea-pickin' heart!

CindyDianne said...

Train Wreck - you too will get entered x 2 IF you post your picture and link my challenge. Just like posted in the rules. ;-)

Jen said...

Wow I wish that my bedside looked that good. Hey, I finally got my camera back last night so, I am going to post pictures of my gift fromyou on my blog tonight. Sorry It took so long, I have been having camera withdraws.

Marchelle said...

oh my word... i just might have to enter this one!

Anonymous said...

girl, you so don't want to see my bedroom floor right now! The laundry is amazingly caught up at the moment though!
I love your bedroom furniture.

Adventure girl said...

I was going to do this one but both sides of the bed are mine and there was nothing there. Not because I am some clean freak. Just got lucky and had just cleaned there. I have HUGE projects going on at my house in other areas though:(
http://adventuregirlwannabee.blogspot.com/