today we had us a girl day... it started out getting paysli ready for picture day at her mother's day out...
then off we went to our old town to get our hair done...
paysli's very best friend mary came and got in on the action...
i was processing and photographing...
then my friend took paysli home with her so the girls could play...
they are bff's...
they have played so great together since they were months old...
the day wore both of us out, now we are beautiful and exhausted!!!


6 comments:
she is just too darn cute! i can't wait til my little girl gets old enough to do those things with!
Your daughter is so adorable. My little on would never hold still long enough to get her hair braided.
I supose I could let Milk Duds hair grow so I could braid it - but I dont think the Milk Man would go for it... LOL You are both so beautiful!!! I have NEVER had a girls day out... ever - *snif*
did you take that last pic while you were stuck in traffic? LOL
looks like a fun day!
:)
Looks like a super fun girl's day!! I get my hair done (cut) on Saturday, I can't wait! I am also eagerly awaiting my next haircoloring appointment. How'd yours turn out?
Oh how fun a day at the Spa!! I love it!! Those litle girls are too cute! Great pictures, "processing" Chic! lol!
Post a Comment