this time we passed a crown with matching earrings and ring around if you got a bunco, you were the bunco queen, ask me how many times i got to wear the jewelry? none, and i am bitter...
and the prizes were PINK from victoria's secret, my favorite! but ask me if i won.... not a chance!
all week my boys were in SMAK (Summer Musical Activities for Kids) and on friday they had their program, i was such the proud mom! i really embarrassed my son, i took about 378 pictures of him during his non-speaking part that was only about 3 minutes long, but that was MY baby and i wasn't going to not capture the moment!
and saturday we went to our friend's house. our boys were invited to a sleep over at a little boys house that lived on our street in our old neighborhood, so we decided to make a weekend of it and hang out with all of our friends! another family is soon moving out of the neighborhood so she threw a little party. the thing that you must understand is that margaret, the little boys mother, is polish and from canada. now i'm not sure if it is the polish or the canadian, but they can party!! they make their own drink, it is called "fire water" i think it is like moonshine, none the less, if it is offered, you dare not say no, so here we are... not saying no!
and then... she got out her iced wine. that is a VERY expensive, tiny bottle of wine from canada, you sip this one slowly and enjoy its flavor in these tiny little wine glasses. and it is amazing!!!
then... she got out some honey liqueur... i am not sure what this was, but all i know is you drink it fast and it burns for-e-ver!!! but... there is so saying no, so here i go again...
and again...
and after all that, the rest of the evening was a blur...


7 comments:
what a week and weekend.....no wonder you have so much laundry.... you lush.....
just kidding....
peer pressure right....
just kidding....
looks like you had a blast!
smiles.. lacie
girlfriend! looks like fun. dang, that's a lot of drink. you're a brave lady...where's your honey in all of this?
peer pressure is right! and heath was there "feeding" them to me in hopes for a great evening!!! but like i said... tired!!!
You had a visit from the Shot Fairy! It looks like y'all had a blast!
What fun! I wish I had friends like that!! I have to out of state for that kind of fun!! Yes I wish you were there too! Although I have never done a shot! Nope never! I was always afraid it would come out my nose or I'd drown or something!! I am a light weight anyway! One shot and I'd be on the bar !!
I have never seen pretzels served in a martini glass before. You girls go all out for bunko!
I think it is the Polish part that causes that--I have been in many a Polish wedding around here and consistently, they offer shots at the door as you arrive to the reception. I think that is to ensure that non-Polish bridesmaids will do the polka. And it works!
Most fun weddings ever!
Post a Comment