i will start with myself: my name is spanki (yes that is my real name) i am 30, mother of 4, and live in a very tiny texas town that we love!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
talking with my mouth full...
if i have said it once i've said it one hundred times... i try my hardest to be myself, not to follow others ideas... but, this is where i EAT MY WORDS!!! there has been an awful lot of you curious little gals out there asking their readers to let them know who they are and where they are from. and I LOVE THAT IDEA!! so, i'd love to know who my readers are too! just be general, no specifics, you never know when i will have a day where i have enough and throw all my kids in the car and find you, drop them off and speed away. so leaving me details will definitely not be necessary! i am so excited to see where all you are from and how much it will cost me to plan "girls weekends" with all of you!!!

i will start with myself: my name is spanki (yes that is my real name) i am 30, mother of 4, and live in a very tiny texas town that we love!
i will start with myself: my name is spanki (yes that is my real name) i am 30, mother of 4, and live in a very tiny texas town that we love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


20 comments:
I love reading your blog. There are days when I get so bored at work, I just sit here waiting for you to post something, pretty pathetic, huh? I really need to get a life! I'm sure you know who I am by now, Jennifer, I'm 25 and I have one precious little girl and live in the same itty bitty town as you do!
My name is Cindy. I am 38. I live in a suburb town of a great big city in Texas. My heart is in a tiny, tiny town in Oklahoma close to my families ranch. I have an 18 year old son that I just dropped off at college and an 11 year old step daughter. I also have a horse, a Red Bone Coon Hound and a Blue Lacy Game dog.
I guess that is enough for now.
And I just finished posting under my husband's log in! Sorry!
Fun! My name is Jennifer, I am 26 years old. I have a little boy who will be one year old (WOW!) in just a few weeks. I am engaged to be married, also in just a few weeks (yikes!!). I was born, raised, and still live in Boise, Idaho.
I am really Dana Jones, and I split my time between Tulsa, OK and Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
C'mon up for a visit anytime!
Okay - this one will be different:
57
no children
married--->widowed
married--->divorced
Single now
Retired from SSA (25 yrs), working in a church now (9 yrs)
Alabama
~Mad(elyn)in Alabama
Dana Jones - I may very well be in Law School in Tulsa in exactly one year!
Ok I'll play, since we will be neighbors one day, and I'll take those kiddos anytime!
My real name is Kim, I live in Az in a very tiny town, Our family size is 7,I work one day a week and play all the other days. We own a construction company that affords me this luxury.Your page is on of my favorites! I am glad I found you! I am a blog addict. I don't take a great a photo as you! did I cover everything?
I am Feather...and we share the bond of explaining our REAL names :)...I am 30, single, live in the great state of confusion...oh wait...Oklahoma...and have no kiddos, but adore my dog and cat :)
Hello, my name is Lacie and I am a blogaholic.
Oh I feel so much better now! LOL
just kidding...you know me... 30 with 3 kids (two of which will be your future kid in laws).
smiles...
my name is marchelle - married with 2 kids, live in central indiana, and i love photography!
and i'm still dreaming about that awesome B&W dress in your last post! =)
Hi! I'm still keeping up with you via your blog.....I love it by the way!
I'm Lynsey. We live on a farm south of you in Brenham, Texas. I've been married to amazing man for almost 8 years. We have 2 girls with Lord-willing more to add to our quiver in the near future.
Let's see, I'm not even going to begin naming the animals- we've got an entire spectrum of them including dog, cats, goats, chickens, pigs, and cows. If Old MacDonald had it on his farm, you can bet we do too!
Bye!
Lyns
You know me!! I love the dinging room!!! LOL I think my blog speaks for itself, except that I am 29, yes I am, YES I am - YES I AM!!! crap, cant even convince myself.... I am 35, 5 boys, 1 Milk Man and way to many barn cats to count! LOL
I live in a Texas town, which is part of the metro-plex area. I just found your fun blog, so just thought I would jump in and say HI!
Okay consdering you have my exact address you can leave your kids with me any time. I would love for you to come visit. Sorry I haven't visited lately I updated my blog on whats been going on. Your pictures are awesome. I wish that I was gorgeous like you.
i am a country girl at heart but live in a big -- aka huge -- city
i live int he deep south where there is a cannon in everyone's front lawn sweet tea always on the table.
oh and i am addicted to dr pepper lip gloss...
Look at all your "new" friends! Well I hope some more are headed your way... I ...well...I kinda, maybe.., told a few people about you! Better come over and see if I described you to a T!
Hi Spanki! Your blog is aweseom and you seem just as awesome!
My name is Janette (or Jae), I live in the Bryan/College Statin area in Texas! I've been married 1 year on Nov. 3rd :) very exciting! We don't have any kids yet, but we're starting to plan.
I work full time with the A&M System and i'm a part time photographer.
Looking forward to your many post to come!
I am scrappy Girl...I am Mom to 3 girls and wife to Dr. Hubby! I love your blog!
Hi my name is Brandi. I just found your blog. You are adorable :) I am 25, mother of 2 (hopefully 3 soon) and I am a photographer. I really like your blog and although I just found it I plan on being a regular over here. Oh and I am in Texas too. Navasota to be exact. Nice to "meet" you!!!
Post a Comment