this child will hold her own when it comes to handling her three brothers, she ain't no sissy! but... she can primp and priss all over this house, it is so funny! she is really all girl, and let me tell you... it makes my heart smile to see, i was sweating it!
so far today we have painted and re-painted our toe nails three times!! it wasn't like i had house work to do! nope, all else went on hold... we had to find just the perfect color for those perfect little toes! unfortunately we didn't find it in the first two times we picked colors, it took three, and the days is still a ways from being over!


4 comments:
So adorable!!
I can totally relate to having girlie girls... after each of my girls turned two, they discovered my make-up drawer. Whenever they went missing for any length of time, that was the first place I'd look! And when my oldest daughter was two, she was mesmerized by women who wore bright lipstick... if they were talking to her or asked her a question, she wouldn't even hear them - she was mesmerized by their lips.
She is a cutie! Sounds like a fun day to me! Wish I was painting my nails instead of painting Garet's room!
Oh! I think she needs to come visit "Auntie" Trainwreck!! I want a girly girl!! She's adorable!! Ok, send me the listings in and around your area... I need to be your neighbor!! I am serious! We are planning another trip to start looking for land in Texas! San Antone maybe? We want land not lots!
how sweet! she is a cutie pie.
Post a Comment