Monday, June 23, 2008

welcome, pony girl...



alright pony girl... the floors are mopped and the room spray is fresh, so welcome! this is my work space(s). right now we are renting and i am all over the house, no particular place. we have our internet connection with our cell phone company and this is the first time ever that i am mobil on the computer! i have loved going into everyone else's homes looking at where their computers are, wow, there are some really neat homes out there! what a great way to give us a peek inside! thanks for the great idea pony girl! hope you enjoyed your visit... do come back!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, What a gorgeous home. I know it is a rental but its all your stuff inside that makes it beutiful. Do you want to come decorate my house. Please please pretty please.

Pony Girl said...

Thanks so much for sharing, your place is absolutely divine! Love your sense of style...and the deer head in the background (okay, I know there is a more techincal term for that. Do they call it a "mount" or something? ;) I wish I was as laptop mobile as you are! If I just when and picked up a wireless router, I'd be good to go.

Jen said...

It's a deal. I will gladly teach you guys to rodeo. Where are you guys located at? You can email me at countrygirlliving08@yahoo.com if you want to so the whole world doesn't know where you live.

Jen said...

OH, I would love for you guys to be able to come watch. I have had horses for the last 14 years of my life. See if you can find somewhere that offers lessons for horse back riding. They maybe able to help you find playdays or a local youth assoc. We just got lucky with the youth assoc. being so close. I will try and do a search and see if I can find anything close to you guys. Might me a local cowboy or cowgirl give the kiddos lessons.

Jen said...

Oh, I thought of something call the county extension office to try and get the kiddos involved with 4H. I can't beleive I forgot to tellyou that. Plus I want to see more pictures of your beutiful house pretty please.

Anonymous said...

Ok I just left like 20 comments on your other blog! I was thinkin man I wished she didn't stop, blogging!in March(I think that was the date!) I love your style! You can extreme makeover my little homestead ANYTIME!

Marchelle said...

um, where do i sign up??!! how much fun would that be?!?!?!!!! so pretty!