summer is here!!! we have spent the day at our friends pool and my kids are now sleeping like babies! it's great!! i love summer days and the nice quiet evenings spent listening to the snoring sounds that come from my kids room! aww the sounds of summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh that pool looks like SO much fun! I bet the kiddos sleep better after a day outside at the pool. Two more days of cleaning up my classroom, then I am officially on summer break too, yea!! ;)
Just found your blog from pony girl's blog. What a beautiful family and home. Can you swing by my place some time and decorate for me. Can't wait to read more. The pool looks like fun.
Gotta love the quiet! I love it when they are so tired they actually ask to go to bed.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Thanks it has been a long road to get here and it is still a long road to be anywhere near done. My hubby would be jealous of the father's day present yours got. Thats the next big purchase for us.
Post a Comment