Tuesday, April 21, 2009

uh oh... i can't help myself!!!

okay ladies! here we go... i am doing a giveaway! you leave a comment in this post...OR... are in my "followers" list... then you will be eligible... the drawing will be in a week. and you all know me, i probably will post a pic of the prize so keep watching!!

15 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay!!

BTW, I am taking my blog private to avoid a scary stalker.....so shoot me an e-mail and I will add your e-mail to my invite list.....if you want to still view my blog.

:)

jcaf40@yahoo.com

Book Fairy said...

Me! Me!

Still loving your pics! One of my school angels was in on the tutu session. So pretty!

Pony Girl said...

Sounds like fun, I love giveaways! Count me in! ;)

The Wife said...

oh, I can hardly wait!

susan said...

hey, I am up for a giveaway!

missy said...

Always ready for a giveaway!

Lisa said...

I'll join in! i haven't ever won a giveaway...but, you never know :)

BTW, I love the tutu pics...too adorable.

Erica said...

I love giveaways!

jen-c said...

I know I won't win, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?!

One Gray Hair At A Time said...

I love your blog. And I'm looking forward to this giveaway.

Audrea Gannaway said...

Love Your blog!! Pick Me! Pick Me!!

missy said...

put my name in too....i love giveaways!!!!

Tracy Padon said...

The prize isn't a kitten, is it?

spanki said...

oh tracy... it is too late, you already signed up! hahahaha!!!

Daddy's lil' dude said...

Maybe the give away is one of your new four legged friends. I really don't have the space for a cow, but hey, I am feeling a little lucky. Sign me up.