Sunday, April 26, 2009

moo...

okay, like we don't have enough going on. me working, heath coaching ball, heath in the middle of remodeling a couple of houses, the boys in ball, horse lessons, kittens, and the rent house we are in sold, now we are moving yet again... and starting to build. we go and get cows on top of it all!


i think they are therapy for us all...


welcome to the family our little...or big... four legged friends!

4 comments:

missy said...

what's one more thing?!?!?!?!
you would be like us......get bored if you didn't have a million things to do!!!!!! enjoy your 4 legged friends!!

Michelle said...

Love those cows. We have several. I keep trying to talk my husband into getting some goats.

Train Wreck said...

Hahahahaha YOU are a COWgIrl! he he! Too funny, so will you be milking these new cows? hahaaha. Girl you are too cute!

Us said...

I LOVE cows!!! There's nothing cuter than their big ol' sad eyes!!! I love these pictures! And you are one busy lady!!!