SORRY, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO RESCHEDULE BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER! TUTU SESSION IS CANCELLED!
here it is... sorry, i have been a bit slow, this new computer is throwing me for a loop! but... i am getting it!
if you see your name and can not make it or... that time will not work, or... if you do not see your name and would like to come, just e-mail me at spankimills@yahoo.com!!!
SATURDAY APRIL 18th (lake madison)
10:00 Juli L
10:30 Julie S
11:00 Amanda L
11:30 Kristie B
12:00 LUNCH!
12:30 Leigh Ellen
1:00 Mandy C
1:30 Jennifer C
2:00 Leslie L
2:30 Leslie L
3:00 Carol P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i will pray that the rain will hold off, but the sound of thunder outside is not looking good! :(
Think Paige is too old for a tutu session? I am sad, b/c I would have loved to done pics like that when she was little. Now that she is almost 15, there is no way I could get her in a tutu!!!
Post a Comment