Sunday, April 12, 2009

our new additions...

she finally did it... it felt like it was the never ending pregnancy! heath and i must have joked with one another for a month, i would yell from the other room..."we have kittens in our bed"! playing around with him. but finally she had them. i'd have never thought it would be in the middle of the kitchen floor!

so i picked up the baby and ever so carefully placed it in the closet labeled "labor and delivery". we all got quiet and let her have her privacy! i went to check on her and... no cat... no kitten...

we searched high and low and found her in the twins BED! of all places, she decided to have them in the boys bed! you have got to be kidding me! but who could tell her no, she was being such a good momma, and hasn't left that bed in 5 days! (yep, the boys are sleeping on a pallet on the floor)!

we have all picked out a favorite one, this one is my fave, it looks just like the mom, camo the 2nd! this one is staying around for sure!

10 comments:

JCS said...

Ok name the day...when can we come see them?!?! If they've survived Paysli surely they'll survive my kiddos - right?

missy said...

awww how cute!!!!

Pony Girl said...

Oh goodness, they are so precious when they are little! My childhood cat had her kittens outside, we had to follow her to a log and move them to a box. What a silly girl. I can't wait to see more pics of your litte cuties as they grow up and start to play!

jen-c said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Girl, I've got to come see them. I was just thinkin' about her the other day and wonderin' if she had those sweet babies yet.

Erica said...

I bet the kids are loving it!!!

Lacie said...

well... they are all pretty stinkin' cute! my fav is garfield.. a.k.a. fatty fatty 2x4!
diddle is still talking about those baby kittens!

Carrie said...

How are the squirrels? They are pretty cute, but they are even cuter at your house...not mine!

missy said...

When I was little our cat had her kittens on my brother's bed in the middle of the night - while he was sleeping in it!!

Us said...

HI!! Just got your comment about your special site for your new home! So, sorry! Can I still be a part of that??? : )

I'm a cat lover!!! Adorable and Calico are my favorite!!!

Shannon said...

Awwww, they're so cute!! I wish Joe wasn't allergic or I'd have to come get one!!