Thursday, April 23, 2009

kittens...

look at how big our little babies are getting. they all have their eyes opened, and are justa scootin' all around!

the top picture is the calico my sister has claimed, and the bottom calico is the one with my name on her!

this is my sister's kitten taking a few wobbly steps!

look at our sweet momma taking care of those babies... we let them out of the box and she was stressin'

this sweet little girl has totally grown on me, i think i might have to keep this little fella too!

i am officially going to be the crazy cat lady! i am in love with all these furry friends!

5 comments:

jen-c said...

Awwwww!!! They are growin' so fast. You better keep it under control, though, I don't want a crazy cat lady for a neighbor!!! LOL! =)

Carrie said...

hehe....Spanki...the crazy cat lady! That's funny! They are getting BIG. I just asked if I could have one and the answer is NO!

Pony Girl said...

They are getting cute now that their eyes are open...still look wobbily on those kitty legs, hee! :)

Michelle said...

They are too precious. I love Calico Cats.

The Wife said...

Awww cute lil kitties!