Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"sick" day....

the other day the weather was amazing, so i went and checked my kids out of school early, and met a friend in the woodlands and took the kids to eat and get ice cream and to play at the park...






9 comments:

Train Wreck said...

You are the best mom! And The best friend. Thank you for your help earlier. I really needed that. I think I aged 10 years!! ((hug all my/ your kids))

Funky Junk Designs said...

ooooooooooo.........i'm tellin'

just kidding but for real, take me next time!

Jen said...

What a great mom!!! I am so jealous your boy was in shorts. It is freezing cold here right now. The high for tonight is 3 a whole wopping 3.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea! The photos are so darling!!!

The Wife said...

Your kids have the best mom in the whole wide world!

Marchelle said...

you are the coolest mom ever!!!!!

i got my gift in the mail!!!!!! omg i LOOOOOOOVE it!! i'm going to blog about it in the next couple days! thank you SO much!!

Dana and Daisy said...

It looks like you picked up a few extras along the way, too. My mom would have so never done that! I'm jealous, just a little.

Pony Girl said...

FUN! Nothing like a little hookie to make the world a little brighter. ;) So strange to see your kiddos out without coats and eating ice cream, when so many people are dealing with -25 degree temps. So weird, huh?!

Carrie said...

No fair! THis is not exactly how our sick days are looking! I'm jealous!