maybe i am the only one who does this, but if not please let me know so i can feel better...
i want a change!!
change of wardrobe...
change of make-up...
change of bedding...
i have been thinking about ordering proactive...change of skin! (anyone use it, what do you think?)
i want to get my teeth whitened...
just got my hair a new color...
i have been searching for a new blog design...
what is the deal???
well, here is a sweet baby that doesn't want anything to change!!

don't we all need to be that peaceful!


7 comments:
ADORABLE photo! I too am ready for change! I just went and had a lot of hair cut off not long ago and now I am just itching to repaint some walls and maybe even recolor my hair. So your not the only one wanting some all around change!
Super photo Spanki and the one of you is great too! All of your pics are. I feel the sam way as your post...new body, new teeth, new house, new paint on the walls, new job.....but Ill keep my husband and friends! It must be the winter blues. God desires us to be content and I thought I was....I am ready for this to pass.
I love that photo of you in the other post, you look darling! ;)
So I have tried Proactive off and on over the years...love the toner. Sometimes it overdries my skin though, I have the best luck with it in the summer.
I am in dire need of a foil (in two weeks!) a hair cut (unknown....sooner than later I hope!) and a facial (dry skin!)
At least, I am starting to eat a little healthier!! Now I just need to exercise more regularly!
Amen sister! I have the same thoughts goin' on in my head too. And I don't ever remember it being this bad winters before? Don't know what it is about this one.
Hummm.... What would I change?
My kitchen
My living room
My master bedroom
My floors in my house
My weight
My motivation to exercise
My wardrobe
My Windows Vista to Windows XP...(I still can't get the fonts to unzip on my stinkin computer)
... honey I could go on for days...
as far as proactive, I will let you try it, then if your face doesn't peel off or melt, I will try it.. some friend huh! Love ya Sista!
LOL
oh and.. love the pic of the baby!
Don't forget to bundle up... it's getting cold outside!
I agree! I seldom do my spring cleaning in the spring, I'm doing it now! Maybe its being stuck inside with bad weather or the fact that this is the time when we go within and reflect and we mirror the changes that need to happen on the inside to our outer world....whatever it is I'm runnin' around changing things like crazy! ;)
Amen! I wish I could be that peaceful sometimes! Awesome picture by the way.
Post a Comment