Tuesday, January 6, 2009

needing some sleep...and a bath...

we spent everyday since new years eve out at the land... we would wake up and drink our coffee, get dressed, and think we were going out there to clean up and do a little work... then next thing you know it would turn into another party!! for four days in a row this is all we did...

jennifer was trying her hand at the clearing...


the boys were really serious about helping...


this is how i helped... i stayed warm by the fire..


the boys were off... they thought they were going to bring home dinner, haha!!


jennifer should collect quarters for all the rides she had to give...


low and behold... the boys really did bring home something...


what are we supposed to do with this???


you have got to be kidding me...


kyndall has a new pet...


paysli is totally grossed out!!!


paysli thought it was a better idea to sing along to the music into her microphone...


i had so much fun hanging out with my kiddos...


this is paysli's new BFF. she was by her side the entire time, she even went and spent the night with lindsey one night!!!


great, and exhausting christmas break! LOVED IT!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pretty much sums it all up, there, doesn't it!!! Too funny. That was a fun, but exhausting weekend. Maybe next time we should just try one night at a time, not FOUR!!! I'm still not over it. But again, much fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, and glad you chose that pic of Pay-Pay singing in that finger and not the other one!!!!!!

Funky Junk Designs said...

uh we would like to come to the party!

The Wife said...

Love the pinky microphone! I'm wishing the holiday break lasted longer.

missy said...

oh my gosh...how fun!!! i love those kind of parties..just hangin' out with family and friends and having fun!!! you have such a cute family..did you eat the rabbit for dinner??????

Us said...

Ok, I'm a little grossed out over here too! LOL! Ugh! Poor little bunny rabbit! Looks like a blast though!!! Happy New Year!

Train Wreck said...

Girl do you think that maybe just maybe you could look bad one day? I mean come on! Do you have to be so pretty 24-7. I can't keep up with that! I can't be your ugly neighbor! waaahhh!

Lacie said...

OK... the rabbit is hilarious! I am just glad mine aren't the only ones that do stuff like that!I have a post that I haven't finished yet about Darren and the neighbor's kid shooting 3 water turkeys... they brought them back to the house and of course i took pictures! But like you said... what are you supposed to do with it? I ain't eating water turkey! Probably should have made Darren clean and eat it.....?? Nahh, that would have been bad!

Shannon said...

These pics are great! Paysli is just too adorable with that 'mic'!! Joe & I should join you guys out there one day! (as long as there as bathrooms nearby...lol!!)

Anonymous said...

I have a post on my blog looking for farmhouse photo ideas. Someone (Trainwreck)left a comment saying you had photos of your home posted on your blog. I was able to find a few and was wondering if you would share more or if you have more and I just couldn't find them.
Sarah