
okay, i have cards ready if anyone is interested. picture cards are all the rage this year!!
also... i am doing two picture parties for valentine's day. and what is a picture party you ask....
well, you'd book me for a small... and when i say small, i mean SMALL!! fee, you have a play day, say... a cookie decorating party for the kids or a valentine bingo game (yes, i have that for you too!). i will be set up, and when your guest arrive, i will snap a few pic of them, and then they are off to play. while you and your company do your thing, i edit the pics and before they leave they view and order their pics and/or valentine's day trading cards. the more orders made, and the more parties booked, the bigger the credit you, the hostess, gets towards your own pictures or family session! cool huh??? so hurry and book your party today!! you will be the hit of all your friends!!!


8 comments:
I LOVE THEM....Em is going to be so excited to pass out these Valentines Day Cards!
hey. are you buying these cards or making them. super great. love it.
Super cute cards! And what a great idea regarding the parties! I hope to grow up and be just like you....all creative and smart and all!
I GOT I GOT IT!!! it came yesterday and I LOVE IT! Thank you so much Spanki - its going to go above my kitchen sink. The Milk Man is going to make a barn board frame for me. :)
what a cute idea!
Ok I will book you!! You said a small fee!! SWEET I live in Arizona, but you didn't say you didn't travel...so what day are you available!!?? I AM serious... C'mon, ok well all my kids are too big, can you just send more pictures of your/my kids??haha good luck what a great original idea!! No one can EVCER compare to you!! You must own the whole market where you live, poor competitors! Who would compare with your style? and you are so nice! I can't wait to move to Texas!!
What a great idea! You are awesome. I have a present for you over at my blog. Come check it out.
i hope so girl!!!
the valentine day party sounds so fun!
Post a Comment