Monday, December 29, 2008

wore out...

a lot has been going on, if you haven't been in a while, go check out my photography blog too!
i have so much to post about, but i am just plain 'ol exhausted! thought i'd share with you how tired we all are from playing with those new toys...

my poor baby, she was so tired and the sound of the running water... it was all too much

the flash work her up, well, now i know... only showers for pay-pay when she is wore out!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, that is so scary. glad you were in there. she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

i'm lookin' forward to new year's eve!!! aren't you?

Train Wreck said...

Oh poor little pooped baby! I was getting a little worried, no posts of Christmas morning? I know SAnta stopped by! What with all your little angels. I hope you got all you wanted. Take a nap, so you can post all those great pictures I know you took! (Huggs))

Dana and Daisy said...

oh bless her heart! I do the same thing when I take a bath!

Lacie said...

Hey there... go look at my blog.. I did a shout out to you!

Scrappy Girl said...

Cute! I crack up every time your blog pops up and I see that header...rotten little adorable kids. LOL!

Jenn said...

awwwww what a tired little girl!!!

Hillary said...

Poor baby! My boys were exhausted too. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Us said...

Oh my! She is a doll! I've fallen asleep in a bubble bath before! xo Keli

Susan said...

Poor Paypay. Put that baby to bed!