Saturday, December 13, 2008

snow day...

we are so blessed to have the opportunity to experience the snow. i know so many people up north take this for granted, but if it's going to be cold, why not snow??? we all had so much fun playing in it!!!



the next morning we dropped the kids off at school and heath and i drove out to our land to see...

top of the hill looking down...

our "one day" home site...


8 comments:

Marchelle said...

so beautiful!!! i would love to have land like that someday!

and that miss paysli - too cute!

Dana and Daisy said...

pay' pay's eyes are sparkling!
you guys are going to have so much fun living out there one day soon!

Melissa B. said...

Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! Just checking in with the winners, to see what's going on at your place. Also, I'd like to tell you 2 important things. First, please don't miss my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow...you can contribute to the legend of the Superior Scribler by helping us out! Also, I've been nominated for a pretty neat education blog award. You can vote for me, the Original Superior Scribbler, by visiting my place and clicking on the EduBlog icon. Thanks so much, and hope you visit soon!

Pony Girl said...

Looks like so much fun! It started snowing tonight. It's going to be cold tomorrow so it should stick around, I hope to get in a good walk. I remember sledding for hours as a child!
So excited about the property! I can just picture your fabulous house there someday!

Heidi said...

Morning Spanki!! That is pretty - Maybe I should post a snow picture - we have about 7 inches left on the ground again. What a beautiful spot for a home, I LOVE the woooded edges~

The Wife said...

I'm so jealous y'all got snow. We live north of ya and didn't get nothing but rain! How does that happen?

Us said...

Wow!!! That will be so nice when you have your home there! And I don't think Paysli could be any cuter!

Train Wreck said...

My friend! Is there room next to your "someday home property" For my someday want to be your neighbor" property?? lol! Oh I missed you. Your pictures keep getting better! I love my little Nephews and niece! Love the trip to get a tree! Little nose pickers! rotfl! ((hugs)) to all! I wish you could have made it to vegas, next year for sure!