jenny was ready to play, she knew she was going to fight for that bunco prize!!
i couldn't contain myself, these girls are so much fun!!
we were neck and neck, and it looked like neither one of us were going to win...
keep your hand off my dice... i have a prize to win...
jenny doing a victory dance...
susan finally got to be the bunco princess...and had to rub it in our face...
last group shot! great food, great drinks, great gifts, great friendships...and great FUN!!!


6 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! Hope your photo shoot goes good today!! Good luck.
What a blast you must have had!! LOL
Looks like you had a lot of fun. I like the new header.
It was a good time! Thanks for all the embarrassing pics......
Looks like so much fun! I love Bunco, haven't played in WAY too long!
I would love to learn how to play Bunco! Looks like you all had a blast!
Post a Comment