Wednesday, December 3, 2008

mills photo shoot, out takes....


what a cute picture this was in my mind... but paysli just can't stand still... i wanted to scream, wait... i think i was screaming...


baylen just got the giggles...


my little pay-pay... never a serious minute, she keeps her brothers rolling...


once again, paysli started picking her nose, so mom, being fed up and ready for that "perfect shot" just threw my arms up and said.."why don't you all just pick your nose... that would make a great picture"... and they really did it!!!


then paysli started to hit her patootie... i think she was saying that picture day could kiss her....

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! That little pay-pay cracks me up!

Jenn said...

How funny!! She seems like quite the cute little handful!

Jen said...

I am still laughing. I am glad that my little girl isn't the only one that can't hold still for a picture. Those pictures are priceless, outtakes or not.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are to cute! I love your daughter and all her energy!

Heidi said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! If your kids were any more precious, well - I would have to claim them!!! LOL Pay-pay is just to dog gone funny!!!

Us said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the bugger pickin' picture!!! LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Marchelle said...

those are hilarious!!

and that building they're in front of it AWESOME!!! what a great backdrop!

Erica said...

Haha that Pay Pay is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Man you are gonna - no wait already DO - have your hands full with Paysli!

Hey -could you please email me the recipe for those yummy pinwheel goodies you brought to Karen's "party?"

Thanks - Tracy

feather k said...

too fun! I think the next to last one should be you "pick" for your banner :)

Dana and Daisy said...

She's got a little spark in her!
I had a similar problem photographing Daisy. You can see the blurred photos on yesterday's post. What a mess she was!

Lacie said...

Pay Pay is a MESS! I can see the scrapbook page now....

The Wife said...

LOL! And I thought my family photo session was difficult! Oh Paysli, she's a ham!

Lacie said...

now that's more like it... love the new header!!! and i love the..."friends" said at the comment spot. must be nice to have so much free time on your hands! LOL