i was reflecting yesterday on just how blessed i am, and then my thoughts jumped over to all the things i love doing. you might not know this about me, but i am a woman who lives life on the edge. yes... it's true, i know, i know, i try to let people think i am all conservative but, no, i am wild... WILD i tell ya! you can't keep this gal away from danger! i'm talkin' all out danger, like doing not one, not two, but three loads of laundry in a day, i'm talkin' mixing toilet bowl cleaner with clorox, i don't even wear gloves when i spread ant poison... REAL danger...i won't even work unless it is life defying. i mean a simple job, say at the computer is just not enough to feed my evil knievel side. now i am not saying i think any less of you if you work a job that doesn't risk your life, we all have our "thing". i don't do drugs, and i hardly drink... let's face it i have only moved up the ladder from boones farm to arbor mist, that was a step worth celebrating (did any of you know that arbor mist is only 1/2 the alcohol content of real wine? what's with that? i have now begun drinking the whole bottle and not feeling at all guilty, that only like 3 glasses of the real stuff... that one day i will graduate to, but until then...) so, anyway, what i am getting at is i find my "high" in danger... real...scary...danger... now i will post some pics, but for the weak... this might not be for you so view discretion is advised....

this little sucker is called a man lift, it is a great little invention, however, it doesn't always come back down when you want it to! here kendra has been up there for awhile, i am not sure if it was a malfunction with the machine or the operators, none the less, we got her down before the homeowners got back!!!

i really miss hanging out with these girls, they are awesome painters, great christian women and we would laugh our tails off, they made the day pass quickly, and i learned so much from them, like... always wear shoes when you are on a ladder, toes, when not attached are hard to find!!! thanks girls for all the fun times, i hope there will be more soon to come!!

now, what you all should know here is not only am i high... i am high... high on paint thinner, which add an element of danger to anything...well, more like humor, but aren't they pretty close to the same?? you aren't taking away my wild, so don't even try!
9 comments:
You're a crazy woman! I definitely stay on the safe side of things, LOL.
I tagged you over on my blog. Feel free to not participate if you don't want to (I often skip tags myself), but I'd love to hear your answers!
how long does something like that take?! that is a lot of wall and a HUGE ceiling. didn't it KILL your neck?! ya'll are amazing!
oh thanks heidi- i'm going to check it our right now!!
sarah- that job took around a month! and yes, it is smart when bidding a ceiling job, to throw in a massage!, the toughest part is when we drop a tool!!!
She looks kind of like Venus De Milo up there in the art niche! Except with t-shirt and cargos on! lol!
oh, I love it! I've been feeling the desire to paint my living room... I so so so wish that you lived nearby!!! You could make my house so wonderful. I get stumped just deciding on a color. What painting technique were you using on those walls, they are beautiful!
Thanks I was scared to get on the plane! You made me feel better, brave up high women!
Hey I will be in McKinney? How far is that from where you are? I don't know Your state very well! My friend will be picking me up at the airport tommorrow. Wouldn't it be awesome to meet! If not I have already told Meg, we need to plan a girl trip!! Of course you have to come!! I am thankful for you to my "Little Rascally Friend!"
Oh that looks scary and fun....very death-defying! You wild and crazy girl!
What an amazing house, too. Are you still painting?
What an experience to be part of that painting process... in that bucket. HA!
I have a little something for you over on my blog, stop on by and take it, if you have this already, no need to pass it along again.
take care and happy horsin' around!
Post a Comment