heath and i had a great time, when we go we do very little but try to relax...
this is the entire group... how much relaxing do you think we got to do???
it rained one day, so we went shopping and being that the girls were totally out numbered... a stop at cabela's was inevitable!
paysli looks like she was wore out... trying to keep up with all the big kids wasn't easy!
we had a great time with our friends in austin, but like any vacation, on the last night my bed started calling my name. i was ready to be back home.


8 comments:
Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Actually, judging from all of the blogs I read tonight, everyone had quite the weekend! I guess summertime does that to us! ;)
Congrats to Jen for winning the contest! Can't wait to see what prize she picks!
Hi beautiful!
Glad you are back...
I wonder why I didn't enter your contest? Hmm...
Enjoy your week!
Hugs from the Hill Country!
glad you're back...been missing your posts!
Welcome back to Madville! I see you had a GREAT time! The pic of you and Paysli on the Capitol lawn is too precious! Call me... I am painting Diddle's room this week! Yikes!
i hear that!! our vacation was great but there's nothing like coming home to your own bed!!
little paysli is too cute all passed out after a fun day of swimming!
Looks like you had fun. It is nice to get a way for a while and relax. Your little one is too cute passed out from all the fun.
Can't wait to post the video of my son muttin bustin. You will crack up laughing. I will try and get it up tonight.
Hi Spanki! Sounds like summer is fun for your family! So glad you all had a tuckered out but fun time on your trip! Welcome home!
Great pictures I love the angel sleepin in the lounger! And woman you are a hottie! Now I have to go catch up on the rest of your posts? Where have I been??
Post a Comment