Monday, July 28, 2008

decisions...

okay jen,i have picked three...well...four things that i really liked (i had a hard time deciding) all in the same price range so here you go, pick which ever you like the best and it will be on its way to your door step!! i hope you like them...

this is a tin cross that hangs on the wall, it is approx. 12in tall, the color is cream if it is hard to see...


this is a ceramic cross that sits on a table, it is approx. 10in tall and it is brown and goldish in color...


this is a cute little canister, or office material holder, it is about 8in in size....


this is a sweet little wind chime, indoors or out. and it hangs approx. 15in...


well, i guess you can tell my mother-in-law owns a bible book store, i just love her stuff, i hope you do too, so...let me know which one you liked the best and it is yours!! once again congrats!!!

8 comments:

Sarah Shalley said...

super cute! good choices. :)

Anonymous said...

I love every one of those gifts! Really fun contest, Spanki...a great way to get caught up on your blog...now I'm hooked! ;)

Sarah Shalley said...

girl, teaching keeps me YOUNG. i love hanging out with teenagers. :)

Jen said...

Okay, I can't decide. I love both the crosses and the windchime is adorable but, so is the canister. So, how bout you pick so I don't have to and I will be thrilled with any of them. I hate making decisions, I always always second guess myself. Can't wait to see what you pick. Thanks

Pony Girl said...

Those are sweet gifts, I especially like the cross that sits on a table.

That is fun Jen is letting you pick....so let us know what you pick for her! ;)

Funky Junk Designs said...

Hey Spanki! Thanks for commenting on the necklace. I just got back from the bead store and have some really cute red beads. Let me know when you are ready and I will get one made for you. I have some cute chunky beads and then some that are a little more reserved.

Lacie said...

Hey there.... love the gifts! Can't blame Jen for not being able to pick one!
Hey how do I get a pic of me to post with my comments? I can't figure it out! LOL

Train Wreck said...

Well you will have to have another contest!! for the "left over prizes!" I am with PW I love the cross that sits on the table. Great give away prizes!