Thursday, October 23, 2008

what would i do...

what would i do if i ever did anything in a timely manner? girls, i so have not forgotten about my giveaway gifts, they are going out in the mail next week... i promise!!! but here is a little peek at what you are getting...

lacie??? where is the pic i took of you with your wall art??? if you are the culprit that took it from my computer... i will find you and get you back!!! this is what carrie got, i know how much she enjoys her coffee and quiet mornings...

this is another thing that i had on my "to do" list, decorate a pumpkin for the 1st grade class...that i waited til the last minute to get done, i know i really could have made this so cute, but with limited time and limited supplies curtsey of our tiny town, this is what they got!

12 comments:

Marchelle said...

that pumpkin is adorable!!!

and uh, this is so tacky of me, but if we were to get to choose our LOVELY prizes, i would choose the "Family - all because two people fell in love" one because it would look SOOOO good in my kitchen and because Brad Paisley is my most favorite and he sings that song. =D

but I know it's nice polite for me to say anything like that so just forget I even mentioned it! ;)

Marchelle said...

that was supposed to say "its NOT polite"

i need to just go to bed!

spanki said...

that is too funny!!! i looked back at your blog and found a pic of your kitchen and thought that one would look the best in there!!! and.. since my daughters name is paysli, you can always remember where it came from!!! i sealed them and addressed them all today and yours is will be put in the mail on monday!!!

Scrappy Girl said...

Cute pumpkin! Great prizes!

Train Wreck said...

Great giveaway Spank! You are so talented, love the punkin!Were you an avon lady....ahhahahah! Don't worry about getting behind, We all do. Some of us get waaay behind! I have a box here at my house I need to get sent off! Yet here it still sits! I might as well just top it off!(wink) I will get it sent I promise!

Lacie said...

No, Spanki I did NOT take the pic of me off of your computer! Great idea... but I didn't think of it! I am sure it will appear because it was a silly pic of me and I couldn't get lucky enough for it to just dissappear into thin air! Lol

Susan said...

Hey, missin' ya'll. Pumpkin looks great. I can't believe you didn't get anyone on that tractor. Come see us soon, the weather is great for bonfires and cookouts.

Dana and Daisy said...

uh, that is like a seriously cute pumpkin.
what did you use for the hair??

Heidi said...

***claps hand feriously*** I am SO SO SO excited!!! This is better than a *romp* in the hay mow with the Milk Man - ok, maybe not THAT good - but sure am EXCITED!!!!! LOL

Sorry, I forgot this a family blog.... LOL

Anonymous said...

That pumpkin is adorable! And I know exactly what you mean about being timely-challenged. I held a contest on my blog and it took me about 2 weeks to get the prizes to the post office after declaring winners. Life has a way of getting in the way sometimes.

CindyDianne said...

Well, the pumpkin is very cute. AND, I am so glad I am not the only one delinquent in mailing giveaways!

Deanna said...

This is the only way that I could think to get in touch with you!! So I am calling myself out. I am no longer your stalker.....I now call you friend! I hope to hear from you soon~ Your former stalker, Deanna