This is adorable. Maybe I will have to bring my youngest cowgirl to Texas so you can take her pics like this too. I can't wait to see the finished product.
oooohhhhhh..........that is too precious!! i did a shoot a few weeks ago with a 2 yr old and a tutu. i SO need some cute little girly props like that for The Girl!
Hey girl, that is so cute. Kyndall has some wings from her dance recital that would be really cute for something like that. I really like that idea, is that at the land?
I Trainwreck "Post Alot" am speechless!Those are the most beautiful, Fairy tale, like photos! JUst beautiful!! I would, (will when you send me one)Hang that on my wall. I thought I was over not having a daughter of my own...I guess not!
22 comments:
Too cute! I can't wait to see the rest.
This is adorable. Maybe I will have to bring my youngest cowgirl to Texas so you can take her pics like this too. I can't wait to see the finished product.
oooohhhhhh..........that is too precious!! i did a shoot a few weeks ago with a 2 yr old and a tutu. i SO need some cute little girly props like that for The Girl!
how precious!!! I love it!
Hey girl, that is so cute. Kyndall has some wings from her dance recital that would be really cute for something like that. I really like that idea, is that at the land?
That is sooo sweet! I would have that on my wall :-)
Those are so cute. Love the whimsical wings...
Those are amazing! I love the one with wings.
Spanki - too cute. They are really, really good.
OMG, that one with her blowing bubbles is so cute!! I love all of them!
great job, Spanki! love the feel, and I love the rounded corners!
Oh my!!! Those are beautiful...simply beautiful!!!
I love that picture of her blowing bubbles..just beautiful!
-Sandy Toes
I Trainwreck "Post Alot" am speechless!Those are the most beautiful, Fairy tale, like photos! JUst beautiful!! I would, (will when you send me one)Hang that on my wall. I thought I was over not having a daughter of my own...I guess not!
Darling girly, stunning effects! Love them!
She is beautiful--and of course your work is wonderful! :0) See ya tonight at Bible Study.
Wow, those are amazing!
Spanki those are precious! She is too cute. Can't wait to see more.
Those are just lovely, I would love to have some like that of my daugher, if I had one! ;)
Those are beautiful photo's...you have such a great talent!
That top picture is absolutely precious!!!
these are just yummie!
Post a Comment