Tuesday, October 14, 2008

just another day, until...

okay... i have been pretty bummed here lately! all of my children have had a stomach bug and things are just falling one after the next! i really unloaded on my girlfriends yesterday during our "scrap book day" so thank you for letting me unload lace! but , i woke up this morning feeling better...until my oldest stayed home from school sick! it WON"T GO AWAY!!! so all morning i have been getting cool wash rags and cleaning and disinfecting and pouring sprite and... my door bell rang??? what??? who??? lord, do you know what i look like??? and this is what i found...

what??? flowers???

my favorite, tulips... who knew???

are you kidding me?? these are from meg and kim (aka train wreck)!! my blogging sistas! i love these girls! not just for the flowers, but they are amazing women that i am blessed to have as friends and rely on their friendship as though i have know them for years and look forward to knowing them for years to come!!!

how in the world did you guys know that tulips are my favorite??? did i do some sort of survey and not remember?? my husband proposed with tulips!! you guys are the best!! and sneaky... oh i am going to have to keep my eye on you two!! my birthday isn't until tomorrow, but what a great start...thanks so much for making my birthday start out AMAZING!!! love you girls!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday!!!! What a great surprise!!! We have our birthday the same month COOL!!!!!

OneCowgirl said...

Happy Birthday!!

Meg said...

You are soooooooooooo welcome...Kim is the best, isn't she? We love you Spanki! Have yourself a FABULOUS bday and we want pictures posted...you know...over at the "other" place...HUGS!!!!

Jenn said...

WOW!! What a great surprise! Have a wonderful birthday.

JMHickerson said...

How awesome! What wonderful friends they are - tha'ts really special! Happy Birthday! Hope your day is WONDERFUL!

Us said...

Wow Wee!!! How cool and nice and wonderful and amazing is that??? What great friends!

Happy Birthday! Hope is was wonderful!!!

Carrie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!!

CindyDianne said...

Oh and they are gorgeous!

Happy Birthday Spanki!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Since today is really your birthday, happy birthday again!!!
Call me later.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, pushed the wrong button! The anonymous is Me!

Lacie said...

Happy Birthday to you...
You live in a zoo.....
you look like a monkey...
and you smell like on too!

JUST KIDDING! Have fun shopping with your Momma today! Wish I was with you guys!!!

Lacie said...

The "on" was supposed to be a ONE!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Spanki!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!! I missed you tonight at Bible Study!!

Train Wreck said...

Well actually you did do a survey...remember? Ah ha I am tricky! he he! Love you girl! I am glad we could help brighten your day! Meg is the sweetest! LOL! I will have to remember you post the card too next time!! (Stripper)he he!!

Pony Girl said...

That is SO sweet! Wow!! Those two are the best welcoming committee anyone could wish for! I hope you had a SUPER great birthday and hang in there...it seems like everyone I know has been challenged by something or another this past week. I think it's just the change of the season or something in the air! "This too, shall pass!"