
pacen is playing first and doing so good!

brylen thinks he is ready for the pros...

pacen, ready to run to home...

now to the next league up... it is a bit more serious.... some of our friends that came to watch...

baylen at bat...he gets so nervous, i just can feel his anxiety!

baylen was playing first this game and was chatting it up with big D while he stopped for a second to visit! haha

okay, i had to label every picture, my parents read my blog and still can not tell the twins apart, haha...but neither can we so who can blame them!


4 comments:
I'm so glad you posted again! I was beginning to wonder if you were ever coming back. Cute pics. We miss y'all.
Wow, fantastic pictures, I love those big helmets they are wearing! It's a pitty that europe doesn't have that sport for the kids. Soccer is big here though...
:))
I really enjoy your pictures. We are in the same mode here, except my 12 year old son gave up baseball a couple of years ago. He has taken up trap shooting instead. It is a little hard on the wallet. My daughter plays softball, so we are rarely at home in the evenings. Kind of a crazy time of the year.
oh my goodness... love the pic of D and B chatting away at first!!! leave it up to our boys, they don't know how to be enemies.. or rival's! love them all!
Post a Comment