Wednesday, May 6, 2009

senior reps, 2010...

ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOL JUNIORS...

i am in search of senior reps for the 2009-2010 school year. if you are a high school junior and are interested in having {spanki.mills}photography take your senior pictures, contact me at spankimills@yahoo.com


benefits of being a senior rep include:

*free photo session
*100 rep cards
*40% off of a senior album
*30% off all orders

i am looking for one boy and one girl from the following schools:

madisonville high school
normangee high school
north zulch high school
huntsville high school
willis high school
montgomery high school
the woodlands high school
magnolia high school
magnolia west high school
... if you are interested, and do not see your school listed, please let me know! thanks~

2 comments:

Tracy Padon said...

I am throwing Paige's name out there for 2012 and Jake for 2020!!!!

Tracy Padon said...

Spanki - I have a friend whose son will be a senior next year - here in Madisonville. How can I get y'all in touch with each other? Her son is way involved in everything and plays baseball.