Friday, February 13, 2009

valentines are coming out of my ears....

well, i finally have gotten them all done! but first, lets give a big fare well to these babies...

these are leaving us next friday and i couldn't be any happier! they have caused paysli to have sleep apnea. and that means i get sleep apnea! she thinks she is breathing, but no air can get through until she wakes enough to move around so air can pass, so i sit with my head inches from her mouth, and shake her all night! next friday can not come quick enough!!!


i think these turned out so cute, but it was a family affair! you forget, i have to do valentines times four...


i thought i'd never get finished!


and paysli, poor thing, hers turned out adorable, but she missed her party because she is sick!
drum roll please....


this is still my all time favorite picture and i ordered it in a 20x20 canvas wrap. it came in yesterday, i haven't hung it yet, but i love it!! now i am going to get 3 more, one of each of the boys!!!! i just have to pick out a picture that i love of each one of them... that normally means... PICTURE TIME!!!

9 comments:

Lacie said...

Poor PayPay... in the medical field, that's what you call "kissing tonsils"! I know Friday can't come soon enough..!
I was right there with you last night making those valentine gift bags.. of course after i bummed some brown bags off of the poor lady behind the counter at the gas station.. she probably thought i had a case of beer in the front seat of the journey! lol
...and last but not least... I will definitly be getting some of those canvases.. I am leaning toward the 20x20.. I think the 10x10 will be too small for that wall my TV is on in my living room... what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Those Valentines turned out so cute. I can't wait until Kyndall is in school and we get to do Valentines!!! Hope y'all get well soon. I've been wondering if you were feeling better. TXT me later.

Jen said...

Poor thing, both my girls have kidding tonsils. I am lucky enough it doesn't bother them at all. The valentines looked awesome. How long did it take you to do all of it?
I love the canvas of Pay. Like always it looks awesome.

missy said...

my son had the same issue wit his tonsils!!!!!
once they were gone it was awesome!!!!! SLEEP!!!!!
the valentine's are adorable!!!!!
and LOVE your 20x20 picture!!!!!

The Wife said...

Your kids will be the coolest kids at school with those valentines! I love the canvas!

Dana and Daisy said...

that poor baby! I hope she feels better soon.

That is a lot of valentines. Days have changed sine the little packaged cards we used to give each other when I was little. Very well done!

Pony Girl said...

Those Valentine gift bags are amazing! WOW!
I love the canvas picture too.
Poor Pay-Pay! You know, I have never seen tonsils like that! No wonder kiddos have to have them removed. She will feel SO much better afterwards, and you guys can sleep more peacefully! ;)

Erica said...

Can you send a little creativity my way! I LOVE everything. You have some pretty lucky babies.

Lacie said...

hey... i tagged you over on my blog!