
i found where i have been deleting my pictures, only to send them to another place...

so i gave my computer a good colon cleansing...

it just seems to have pep in it's step again...

after my week, heath decided to surprise me with a nice dinner out with no children!!!

this week i decided to take it a little easier, i worked all day monday, and took tuesday off to have a "girls day out"

paysli and i meet some friends at the mall and lived it up... cookies... shoes...every girls dream!!

dippin dots, and notice, i ordered chocolate, my sweet paysli decided to trade me! thanks!

we came home with lots of fun stuff! paysli has a new funky hat...

oh, i am in love, shoes... the quickest way to my heart!!! i am fresh and ready to get back to work...


7 comments:
i am in LOVE with the ones on the left!!!!
i so need a day like that!
oh i need a day like that too! the shoes are awesome and your daughter is adorable!! love the hat!
I am lovin the shoes... now where's the outfit to match?
... and a dinner out with NO kids!
Go Heath!
... hope you are refreshed! :)
Oh I sure wish I lived closer, I have been in bed since Mon! I could have drug myself up for a girl day! No, cough,cough,really.. I would have made it!
OH Pay-Pay is SUCH a cutie. I seriously dont know what I would do with a little girl, but it would shore be fun to try one out.... :) And the SHOES....that is my weakness, I LOVE LOVE LOVE 4 inch heels,but they are a real bugger to try to milk the cows in.
I love those shoes! Fun! I'm not quite out of my winter boots yet...but will need a major pedicure before I start the open-toe summer shoes! ;)
I can't figure out why my pictures won't delete, either! I try to delete them and it makes a copy!! I need to move them to an external hard drive, too!
we just got a new apple desk top....so i am very excited about learning how it works.....so far i am lovin' it!!!!
and it looks like you had an awesome girls day out!!!!!
Post a Comment