here are my boys cards. boy cards, for valentines, are way harder than girl cards. valentines is just a really girly day! i think they turned out really cute, and more importantly, the boys loved them!
I am loving the ones for Diddle and Em... Darren said that he does want some now.. go figure! Hope it's not too late! I can't wait for the kids to pass out their cards! Thanks again.. you are the bomb!
Oh there better be 3 Boy Valentines cards on their way to Auntie Trainwreck!! lol THose turned out great I can't wait to see the blonde litle darlings!
5 comments:
I am loving the ones for Diddle and Em... Darren said that he does want some now.. go figure! Hope it's not too late!
I can't wait for the kids to pass out their cards! Thanks again.. you are the bomb!
You are just too talented Spanki!! I'd like to borrow just an ounce of your creativity for a day!!
Oh there better be 3 Boy Valentines cards on their way to Auntie Trainwreck!! lol THose turned out great I can't wait to see the blonde litle darlings!
Nothing personal...I'm so glad that my boys will NOT be exchanging Valentines with your boys!!! (They are precious!)
So adorable! I love these. You seriously rock! Are you room mom? Cuz ya should be....
Love,
Lyns
Post a Comment