Monday, February 11, 2008

Sweet little spirit



Today I spent the day with my precious two year old. There is no age that is more sweet than the terrific two's (as my husband would say).  She is so full of spirit! I just love to listen to the things she talks about and the things that interest her! Today we had a little "mini" photo shoot. The reason I called it "mini" is because if not for her imaginary puppy getting in the way we might have been a little more focused and able to take a few more pictures!! The newest addition to our ever changing family is an imaginary pink puppy named Blue! This dog eats, jumps on the couch, has to potty outside and likes to lick her toes!??! Do not ask me where this has come from, but the dog really got into our photo shoot! I just love to look at every little detail in her sweet pictures, her eye lashes, her tiny little lips, when I look at them I feel as though I can almost hear her breath (which most of you know is my absolute favorite sound in the entire world)! Shhh, just listen.....

No comments: