Saturday, February 9, 2008

Getting Started...


I take way too many pictures of my poor children, I just love to capture their every growing minute on film. Anyone who knows me, knows I just love to be creative! I am a faux painter, I love to scrapbook and take pictures, I also love to make hand made cards and throw fun themed parties. Having four wonderful children, I stay very busy, so the painting and scrapbooking are things I don't get to do very often, however, playing with my camera is easy and something I can get from start to finish in very little time! So I hope you enjoy the pictures, they are far from perfect, (I am no photographer) but they are of my children so they are perfect to me!!! More fun pictures are still to come, I am just trying to figure out how to do all this! Hope this finds everyone well  In HIS Love - Spank

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spank,

This is an awesome endeavor. We love seeing your creativity revealed through the kids. Enjoy these times as they will pass all too soon.

Love you
Mom & Dad

Jessanna said...

I almost fell over when you said "I am no photographer" Look at where you are now Ms Spanki Mills Photography! SeriouslY!??? you just made my MONTH!!
I am so encouraged, as I have 4 kids and that is where my photography began.. I am still on the 'starting out' part of it all and I love it- Especially finding women like you who blaze the trail and inspire. My kids are still my favourite subject and inspiration, Thanks for sharing!
Jessanna Jones