Sunday, February 17, 2008

So full of personality....



I took some really neat pics of the kids on a railroad track. I had to use a lens that wasn't cooperating with me, so the most of them turned out fuzzy, but i still think they look great! I look at these and thank the Lord for all four of my greatest blessings! This was a life I never planned, but it is a life I would NEVER change! They are getting so big, and I don't just mean in size. The conversations around our dinner table have really changed. We really can carry on some of the most interesting talks and everyone can (and does) get involved! Let me tell you, we laugh and laugh! It is like a little peek into their brains. Pacen takes time to think everything through, he tries to make sense of all of it. Baylen is just so smart and always takes our conversations deep, into the future. Can you believe he has his future all planned out! And, our Brylen, what do I say??? He is absolutely the funniest child I have ever met!!! There is never a sad moment when Bry-bry is around! We once had a conversation with the boys about getting older and moving away to start their own family. That has haunted that child for weeks now! Almost everyday he reminds me that he won't move. He and his wife are living with us!!! Our little Paysli is following in the footsteps of her brothers, very opinionated and has a personality of her very own!  The reason I just love these pictures are because they really capture their personalities. The looks on the faces of each one of them just says it ALL!!! 

No comments: