

well, i really do not know at this time, the destiny of my blog. i am obviously super busy, and do not have 2 seconds to fool with up dating it. and, now that i am working as much as i am, when i do have a few minutes, i spend them with my family. raising 4 kids, building a home, starting a business and all else that comes along has taken my time, so i am sorry i do not post as often as i should! i will see how things go once school starts, but seeing that i am the president of the PTO now, not sure that will give me a break either! we will see, until then, i am just going to continue to enjoy my summer. if you are a client, all photo info will be posted on my photography blog along with all my current session sneak peaks!


3 comments:
Spanki, it was good to get an update. I think being busy is a good thing, it shows you are a mover and a shaker! ;) And I agree, your free time should be spent with your family. Great pictures of you all, enjoying the summer! And keep up the great photography!!
Spanki - I miss you.... *sniff* Hope you can update at least once a month.... LOVE YOU!!!!
I can see you are super busy. I just checked out your photo blog! That's awesome!
Post a Comment