i have been working my tail off, i have had a faux job, the job was real, the paint was faux... you get it, anyways i have one thing to say... I HATE WALLPAPER!!!! what could have been a very simple room turned into a nightmare all because of darn 'ol wallpaper. but, i am done! it took a day and a half longer than i anticipated so it ran into late thursday and saturday we are having the twins birthday, so no time to relax!! the good news, the room turned out beautiful!! the clients loved it and want me to bid more, job accomplished!
when i say this job was a pain... i mean it! i sat on the couch to put my feet up and i noticed... look at what my legs look like! i am bruised all down my legs, i look like my rough and tough little boys legs!!


1 comment:
You are so talented...you make my sick! (A good sick!) I laughed when I read your post! I have been painting my bathroom cabinets this week with oil based paint! I'm moaning, whining, crying, pouting...do you hear me? And they look like crap! And I can't get my drawers back in! I'm a big mess!
Post a Comment